Amanaki Vietnam firmly believes a leisure hotel should always go hand-in-hand for the environmental sustainability, and betterment of our community now and in the future.
Living in a globalized, connected world means that it is impossible to stay separated from the rest of the world. With aims to support sustainable development for ours, Amanaki is thoroughly conscious of the fact that our actions today have consequences in the future.
In order to minimize negative impacts on the environment, Amanaki Saigon Hotel tries to maximize the life cycles of our materials in our daily operations. Amanaki wants to encourage creativity, create career opportunities, help cultivate environmental awareness for staff, and ultimately contribute to society’s pathway to green growth.
USE OF ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIALS
- Amanaki Hotel design draws inspiration from the natural materials, highlighting the rustic lines and earthy colors of the materials
- Interior furniture and decorative items are collected to make sure they are all sustainable products
- Reduce waste by minimizing the use of materials that lay stress on our environment, such as unnecessary use of protective coatings. Make use of materials from bamboo and natural fabric
- Select and consume local products to reduce carbon dioxide emissions resulted from shipping.
- Collect antique-looking bits of Vietnamese furniture from all over the country, recycle used materials into new functions and new lives
- Limit printing
- Maximize all office recycling opportunities and integrate recycling into all classrooms
- When sorting waste, we collect expired batteries, broken hardware or equipment, and deliver them to E-waste recycling locations
- Our rooms, common areas, and function rooms are designed to make the best use of natural light.
- Efficient use of water, water waste reduction
- Our hotel also tries to utilize organic, preservative-free personal care, and cleaning products.
BUILDING COMMUNITY AWARENESS
- Our dedication to a sustainable way of life is not only reflected in our green practices within the scope of our school or the individuals within our community, but also in our cooperation with stakeholders and suppliers who are as equally environmentally conscious.
- Upskill our workforce, raise awareness in individual staff, parents, and cooperate partners about environmental practices, and increase active participation in community events are other important goals.
- Increase collaboration in the workplace regarding effective management of resources, minimizing waste